Friday, July 31, 2009

owwwie.

I am falling apart.
At 25 years old. (24 and a half)

The last couple day's have been awful. The pain in my stomach due to my cysts is getting more and more constant and the pain is getting worse. Before I just used to hurt every other month, and it was just like awful cramps or something, but now it's almost everyday and it just feels like someone punch me and I have a huge bruise there.
However, it is fairly tolerable because I am so used to it now. More of an annoyance.
But the last 2 day's I have had the most AWFUL pain in my mouth. I'm not sure if it's my teeth or my gums. I was up at 3am this morning because it was hurting so much. My cheek is even hot to the touch. I've never had tooth pain before, but my heart now goes out to anyone and everyone who's ever had pain in their mouth. It's pretty awful. I called the dentist today and can't get in until Tuesday. They had room today but
a) I was working
b) My new benefit's package doesn't come into effect until August 1st (tomorrow) and I am too much of a scardy cat to ask them if they could see me today and invoice me tomorrow.
I'm just hoping that the medication's that I keep myself high on will keep the pain away until then.
Food has been fairly boring the last couple day's because I can't chew anything in my mouth, at all, without a shooting pain going through my gum's and up into my cheek. Needless to say, I've been enjoying:
oatmeal, cereal, pudding and pasta for the last couple day's.
Oh yea, it's all been luke warm too, because if it's hot it hurts my mouth too much.
Tuesday at 4:30 can't come soon enough!
BUT!
Before that, I have an interview to become a store manager that morning. EEK! I've already basically been giving the promotion, but it's just protocol that you go through an interview with a district manager other than your own.
I'm a little nervous. Not going to lie.
The interview start's with a coffee tasting. Better brust up on some more Starbucks knowledge.

Anyway, I'm off to relax in a bath and hit my bed early tonight. With ice on my face.

Oh yea, I lost 0.4 this week. I would have liked more, however, it's in the right direction, so I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I log in and see new comments. Keep making me happy! :)