Thursday, March 19, 2009

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Alright, so here is my first blog ever! I've been trying to start one forever, and then forget about it! There's so many blog's that I read on a daily basis, so I finally decided to start mine.

Tonight is WI, and I am feeling excited, as I usually do for WI. I've had a great week foodwise (minus the Leaf's game on Saturday night) but the exercise has been ZERO! I need to get back into that. I was doing SO well and having SO much fun with it, and then my motivation just ZERO'd! I've already decided I am going to go for a long walk today (probably 1.5 or 2 hours) and I am going to stop by my gym and pick up a new class schedule. With my new work schedule, it will be so much easier to get gym time in. I've been working there now for just over a month, but it's taken me that long to get used to the 3:45AM wake up calls. But I can now go the whole day without having a nap after work, so it's time to get back to the grind. I am happy with how I am loosing weight right now, however, when I'm teaching at the studio, and look in the mirror, my arms are SO flabby. So, I know that I need to get back to it!

Today's menu:
*eating light in the morning to prepare for WI later*

Breakfast: banana and 1/2C vanilla yogurt, 1/4 cup fibre 1
Snack: Tall Latte (during my walk, I am meeting a friend for a quick coffee)
Lunch: Saland, with mixed greens, sauteed veggies, and 1/2 cup chili. I might add 1tbsp. of FF Sour Creak on there, only if it tastes like it needs it.
CUT OFF AT 2PM
Snack at WI: Carrots and Kashi Granola Bar
Dinner: Sushi with Kim! (maybe Ashley too?) at Axia. BEST sushi EVER!

Today's quote:
I look into the window of my mind
Reflections of the fears I know I've left behind
I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I am on my way
Can't stop me now
And you can do the same

"Proud" Heather Small

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I log in and see new comments. Keep making me happy! :)