Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers! :)

Well, it's definately been rainy here since April started. Except today. However, I worked this morning then laid in bed all day.
I could not for the life of me sleep lastnight. So finally at 12:30 I took a sleeping pill that a friend of mine gave me. Yes, it knocked me out, however I had to be up at 4:30, so after only 4 hours of sleep, I walked around like a zombie all day. It was brutal. I couldn't concentrate or pick my feet up off the ground. Early bed tonight for sure. I'm thinking about 9PM, it's still light outside so I don't think I'll be able to sleep yet!

Onto the good stuff...
This week's menu's:
I'm going home for Easter on Friday morning (YAAAY) so my menu's are a little bit boring this week, as I want to get rid of what's in my fridge.
Breakfasts are multi-grain Cheerios with fruit or yogurt with fruit and granola
Lunches consist of: Salad's, Soup or Sandwhiches, all with veggies on the side
Dinners: Salads, and turkey sausage cooked with peppers and tomato sauce

I didn't get to WI this week as I slept right through the Saturday morning meeting. Friday night, again, couldn't sleep, so around 7AM I decided to get in the shower, then I sat down on the couch for a few minute's to check my e-mail, and woke up at 10:35. All good, I'll WI on Thursday morning this week!

Onto April's goals:
-loose everyweek at WI even if just a couple ounces
-stay withing daily's at Easter Dinner with the fam
-cardio, cardio, cardio, abs, abs, abs. Need to get back into it, as summer is coming. Holiday's are booked and must get bikini ready!

And...the biggest goal:
Quit smoking!
Tomorrow (April 6th) is quit day! Abbey and I have decided that we are going to quit together. For me, the time has come. I've made all these healthy changes in my life in the last 9 month's, and it's time to get the nasty smoking out of my life. 21 days. That's all it take's to break a habit. Not that long! I am going to add a gadget over <--- there and will update it everyday with a reason for quitting smoking. I had my April activity calendar over there, however the picture disappeared and I coulnd't figure out how to get it back. I'm okay with it. Reason's to quit smoking is just as important as my April activity!

Alright time to go! I'm watching the new series The 100 Mile Challenge. It's about families who can only eat food grown in 100 mile radius of their home for 100 days. That mean's no beer, no chocolate, no pop, no cereals. Could you imagine? I'm excited to see how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get very excited when I log in and see new comments. Keep making me happy! :)