Sunday, July 5, 2009

No pictures, buy my words are sweet enough :)

Anyway, onto meals and stuff. I just wanted to vent a little bit, and I can't vent to people here because they all feel the same way.
Friday consisted of:

pakcakes and bananas for breakfast (my two favourite foods, but I always feel SO stuffed after I eat them)

Lunch was 1cup of tomato and basil flavoured rice wrapped in whole wheat tortillas with tzatiki sauce (how do you even spell that word?) and some cucumbers on the side

Dinner was a veggie taco salad, with corn, peppers veggie chili and crushed tortilla chips

Saturday (I slept in WAY late so started with lunch)

Cheese quesadilla with sour cream and salsa and a corn and black bean salad on the side

Dinner was whole wheat pasta tossed with olive oil and sauteed spinach, sun dried tomato's and red peppers

Used some flex points after for some Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream

Sunday started with a Sugar Free Caramel Americano with non-fat milk and half of a pumpkin scone from the Bux.

I skipped lunch today and CLEANED my house like a mad woman (I'm talking like 5 hours of cleaning in a tiny one bedroom apartment) The walls are clean, the floors, I re-organized my cupboards, did 4 loads of laundry, got rid of 2 garbage bags of clothes...you get the picture.

Dinner was one slice of pizza from Domino's with cheese, pineapple and hot peppers served with fresh strawberries, raspberries and an apple.

Then I had some popcorn....and a cup of tea!

Overall, a wonderful food weekend, but definately lacked some exercise. However, I totally broke a sweat more than once while I was cleaning today.

Tuesday is "Partner Appreciation Day" at Starbucks. It's a global day for Starbucks to thank all of it's partner's. There is prizes, t-shirts, pot lucks and parties planned. It will be my first Partner Appreciation Day at Starbucks, and I am looking forward to it. I have really enjoyed my first 5 month's as an Assistant Manager...

and

Shhhh..secret

I got promoted already!! You are supposed to be in your position for 8 month's to a year before moving into a store manager position, however my District Manager is very pleased with how much I have learnt and my management skills that a position opened up in Milton, and I will be taking over (the busiest) Starbucks in Milton as of August 15th!

I am super excited about it.



Stay tuned for further posts this week. I am going to be embarking on a very healthy mission. My best friend's boyfriend is working with a company that deals with many natural supplements, and I have spoken to this lady. She is going to be providing me with supplement's to try and wene me off of the many perscriptions I take daily for my over active thyroid, insomnia, heart condition and ovarial cysts. The supplement's are going to be free of charge in exchange for me twittering about how they make me feel...I tried to stay away from this twitter craze for as long as I could...but now I'm getting suckered in.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! So much in this post!

    I'm sorry for the annoying kid. That sucks.

    Congratulations on the promotion!! That is AMAZING babe!!

    And as for supplements and stuff - good for you!!! I hope that they make you feel good xo

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I log in and see new comments. Keep making me happy! :)