Monday, May 25, 2009

Another early night!

Just another quick post. I fell asleep at 7:30 lastnight! No joke! And slept until I had to get up at 4 this morning! It was a fantastic sleep! I am falling asleep on the couch right now watching Jon and Kate plus 8, and I must stay up for The Hills! (Eek-I just switchd the channel and apparently the Hills is 15 minutes in! Jon and Kate went late! HAHA-That rhymes as much as the title of the show!)


I just adore those children. I've loved watching since the beginning. Yea, I love fake reality TV. I'll admit it. (P.S. I am thinking Jon and Kate are staying together-did you see the way she was serving his plate at the end of the show?)
Today's menu:
Pre-breakfast: Tall non-fat latte and a banana
Breakfast: Multi-grain oatmeal, apple
Lunch: Small veggie sub (was SO starving , I couldn't wait until I got home)
Snack: Carrot sticks, WW Pretzels
Dinner: Whole Wheat Cracked Pepper Pasta, tomato and basil tomato sauce mixed with broccoli and carrots, tofu "italian ground beef" Yes, my first vegetarian experience. I'm exhausted, so picture's ect. to come tomorrow.
Also coming tomorrow is my mango review. And my new fruit or veggie for next week!

I just realized that that this Sunday is the season finale of the Hills :( Well, apparently now I know what I'm doing Sunday night!

Good night all!
<3
New layout? I think it's perdy. You?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout!!

    I'm not sure about J&K+8...I WANT them to stay together, but be nicer to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Starting around where you were in February. Looks like you've come a long way. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I log in and see new comments. Keep making me happy! :)