Friday, May 29, 2009

Nap time!

I'm a nerd. I love days off for the simple fact that I always force myself to get up semi early, so I can have an afternoon nap!
Holiday's at my mom's are amazing. Every afternoon after we do our fun stuff for the day, the entire house (me, mom, little brother and girlfriend, older brother and sister in law) always have a nap in the afternoon. My nephew hasn't come to appreciate nap time yet, he's only 11, so he plays video games!
So, with that said, it's time for my day off, afternoon one hour nap!
I'll be back later with many many updates, including a book review, product review, mango review and the first few day's into my vegetarian life!

1 comment:

  1. I love napping too. When I go home to visit my parents my mom and I usually lay down for a nap :)

    ReplyDelete

I get very excited when I log in and see new comments. Keep making me happy! :)